Tragedy

For A.
Campaign against idealizing strangers behind windows.


Tragedy is having you near me
Not been able to see you closer
Tragedy is you looking at me
Indifference of the strangers
Tragedy, I lost you before knowing your name
Tragedy the smoothen movements of your back.
That is your tragedy
To turn away from me
Cooling your every glance
Holding somebody else´s hand, tragedy
The glass between us
Will always be there
But it is no tragedy that you can cross it like I once did
Tragedy is you not wanting to.
That was the one day I lost you
This steps will never be there again
No more tragedy. It´s up to you, I won´t be waiting.

3 esencias más:

Regoleta dijo...

¡Qué chula eres! ¡Y yo no me había dado cuenta!

Regoleta dijo...

¡Ay! Una verdadera tragedia...

--writer soul-- dijo...

Tragedy!!
It's not a tragedy anymore, right?!

Publicar un comentario

Vainilla con...